Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just a quick thank you! (And a please help)

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I completely lost track of time editing.

Today I’m away from home, so I won’t be doing anything long. Just want to give a shout-out to everyone who commented over the past two days with tips and links for writing a synopsis.

Thanks so much!

X

P.S. Since you're all such awesome people, I want to ask one more thing. For some reason, the Fridays of 2 and 9 November just haven't been booked. It's really a shame, because its been a lot of fun and I want to see the November ending on a high point. Please please pretty please? 

The theme's so easy. Keeping track. It could practically be about anything writing, or lit world related. 

If you're interested, please mail me at mishagericke(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

10 comments:











  1. Good luck with everything Misha. Sounds like you've been very busy!





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been really busy, but now I'm chilling. :-D

      Delete
  2. Great to see that people jumped up to help. I am synopsis challenged so I'm going to look back to see what people suggested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I take a day? For some reason I thought I did, but it's not on my calendar. Do I win as spacey cp? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah, but not as spacey as me, given that I ended up forgetting to post it. So sorry about that, by the way.

      Delete
  4. Good to hear you got feedback about writing a synopsis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the awesome blog community came through again.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.