Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Co-Hosting the Novel Films II Blogfest

Some of you might remember the Novel Films blogfest from last year. I do because it was fun and interesting to see who liked which movie adaptions and why.

So when Madeleine posted she needed help, I stepped in. Late on Friday. Which is why I'm only posting this now.

Anyway, the entries are still open, so I'd be thrilled if you joined. Here's how it works:

Like last time, it will be a three day fest and on each day there will be something different:However, you can choose to post on just one day if you prefer.






Paying Forward and IWSG

Nominations for the Paying Forward Awards will close on Friday, so please get your nominations in if you haven't yet.

And for you astute people who noticed that the blogfest coincides with IWSG, I will be doing both bloghops on Wednesday.

Anyone in for the Novel Films II Blogfest?

Also, happy Labor Day to all my US friends. :-)

9 comments:

  1. Since I am preparing for my book's release and tour, I'm easing back on the blogfests at the moment.
    Glad you are posting for both on Wednesday. Can't miss the two year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly understandable.

      And wouldn't miss the IWSG post for the world. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I seriously wish I had time to hop in, but unlike Alex who's a release ninja, I'm working to get my feet under me with a first book release. I'll stop in and check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've entered, but I'm not sure I'm following the rules exactly at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that's okay. Just keep it interesting. ;-)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I accidentally deleted. Basically I said that I entered! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.